Another fun view of the Farmers Market in Downtown St Paul.
I've been TAGGED by Rambling Round of Selma, Alabama this past lazy Sunday. I've been asked to list eight random things about myself that you do not know and in turn, tag eight others to do the same.
My 8 Random Facts:
1. I've been out of the United States only two times. Both times to visit the country of Jamaica.
2. I will be traveling to Irving, Texas very soon.
3. I watch the TV show 'Survivor' with my wife and kids.
4. My senior year in high school, I received an A- in Chemistry, and a D+ in Algebra 2/Trig
5. I have been married for 13 years and loving everyday of it.
6. I work in the computer field.
7. My first car was a 1976 Mercury Cougar.
8. I like to dance with my wife.
I am tagging these 8 City Daily Photo Bloggers. [skip this if you've been tagged already]
1. Ann of Montego Bay, Jamaica
2. Chandlermom of Chandler, Arizona
3. Ben & Meg of Nelson, New Zealand
4. fenix of Boston, Massachusetts
5. Ming the Merciless of New York, New York
6. Bill of Delta, Colorado
7. Victoria of Joplin, Missouri
8. bwide of River Falls, Wisconsin
These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Good on you for attempting Trig at all - I withdrew after 3 days. Yikes, those were the days.
Yeah, but my Junior year I had a B for Algebra 1. I hated my teacher in my senior year as it was her last year of teaching. She started out the first day of class by saying to us...."this is my last year of teaching and I don't give a damn if you pass or fail"....
I wasn't good in math either. So nice that you dance with your wife!
That is interesting that both times you went to Jamaica. What about Canada?
Post a Comment